Bellarine Peninsula Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Bellarine Peninsula?
Bellarine Peninsula Tourism
Tourist Attractions around Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, Australia
Welcome to the stunning region of Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, Australia, known for its excellent wineries, magnificent landscapes, and vibrant culture. This region nestled between Geelong and the famous Great Ocean Road offers an unforgettable experience to any traveler. Here is a comprehensive list of tourist attractions you should visit on your next trip to Bellarine Peninsula.
1. Adventure Park - Are you looking for a thrilling outdoor experience? Adventure Park is the perfect destination. With over twenty major rides, a range of water-based adventures, mini-golf, and the biggest Ferris wheel in the Southern Hemisphere, the park has something for everyone. Contact Details: 1251 Bellarine Hwy, Wallington, Victoria. Phone: (03) 5250 7200
2. Bellarine Railway - Take a steam train ride on the restored Victorian train line running from Queenscliff to Drysdale. The nostalgic experience boasts views of the gorgeous Bellarine Peninsula landscape, and it has numerous stops where you can explore local shops and cafes. Contact Details: Queenscliff Railway Station, Symonds Street, Queenscliff. Phone: (03) 5258 2069
3. Port Phillip Bay Ferry Service - Catch a ferry from Queenscliff Harbour and enjoy stunning views of Port Phillip Bay. The ferry service operates between Queenscliff and Sorrento, and it's an affordable way to connect to the Mornington Peninsula. It's also a convenient way of traveling between Mornington Peninsula and Bellarine Peninsula. Contact Details: Queenscliff Ferry Terminal, Wharf St E, Queenscliff. Phone: (03) 5258 3244
4. The Bellarine Taste Trail - Journey through local farms, wineries, and breweries on the Bellarine Taste Trail. This trail showcases the best food and wine from the region, and it's the perfect way to sample the local cuisine. Contact Details: Bellarine Taste Trail. Phone: (03) 5220 4149
5. Queenscliff Harbour - Experience the vibrant culture and beautiful scenery of Queenscliff Harbour, home to an array of restaurants, boutique shops, and markets. Take a leisurely stroll around the area and soak up the spectacular views of the harbour. Contact Details: 1 Wharf St E, Queenscliff. Phone: (03) 5258 5443
6. Geelong Adventure Park - Situated on the outskirts of Geelong, the adventure park is a fun-filled destination with breathtaking water slides, mini-golf, and a great playground for children. Contact Details: 1249 Bells Beach Road, Wallington. Phone: (03) 5295 8888
7. Point Lonsdale Lighthouse - Located at the entrance of Port Phillip Bay, Point Lonsdale Lighthouse is an iconic spot that offers impressive panoramic views of the bay and the rugged coastline. Contact Details: Point Lonsdale Road, Point Lonsdale. Phone: (03) 5258 3440
8. Bellarine Peninsula Railway - Step back in time and take a ride in the vintage carriages of the Bellarine Peninsula Railway. The railway line travels through picturesque countryside, offering stunning views of the Bellarine townships. Contact Details: Queenscliff Railway Station, Symonds Street, Queenscliff. Phone: (03) 5258 2069
9. Barwon Heads Golf Club - If you love golf, pay a visit to the Barwon Heads Golf Club for a fantastic round on the finest golf courses Victoria has to offer. Contact Details: Golf Links Road, Barwon Heads. Phone: (03) 5255 6255
10. The Bellarine Peninsula Maritime Museum - Explore the extraordinary maritime history of the Bellarine Peninsula at the museum. The museum features an immense collection of artifacts, photographs, and equipment from the past. Contact Details: 1-3 Wharf St W, Queenscliff. Phone: (03) 5258 3440
Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, Australia has numerous tourist attractions, ensuring an unforgettable experience to any traveler. From adventure parks, museums, golf courses, steam trains, and food trails, the region has something for everyone. Plan your next trip to Bellarine Peninsula and indulge in the beauty, food, and culture of this picturesque Australian region.
Bellarine Peninsula Tourism Articles