Bellarine Peninsula Galleries and Museums Directory
Be the first to advertise in Bellarine Peninsula Galleries and Museums Directory!
We are developing bellarinepeninsula.com for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Bellarine Peninsula for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Galleries and Museums in Bellarine Peninsula?
Bellarine Peninsula Galleries and Museums
The Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, Australia, is home to an array of galleries, museums, and historical venues that offer a glimpse into the rich culture and heritage of the region. From contemporary art to maritime history and everything in between, there's something for everyone. Here are some of the top spots to check out:
1. Boom Gallery - Located in Geelong, Boom Gallery is a contemporary art space that exhibits paintings, sculptures, and photography by emerging and established artists.
2. Salt Contemporary Art - Situated in Queenscliff, Salt Contemporary Art showcases contemporary art from Australia and beyond, with a focus on innovative works and emerging artists.
3. McGlashan and Everist Gallery - This art gallery in Sorrento features a collection of paintings, sculpture, and ceramics, with a focus on Australian art and artists.
1. National Wool Museum - Located in Geelong, the National Wool Museum tells the story of Australia's wool industry, from sheep to wool production and use in fashion and textiles.
2. Queenscliffe Maritime Museum - This museum in Queenscliff celebrates the maritime history of the region, with displays on shipwrecks, lighthouses, and boatbuilding.
3. Fort Queenscliff Museum - Housed in a historic fort in Queenscliff, this museum explores the military history of the region, including the role of the fort in defending Australia.
1. Queenscliff Fort - This historic fort in Queenscliff dates back to the 1860s and was used for coastal defence until the 1950s. Today, it's open for tours and events.
2. The Bellarine Railway - This heritage railway offers rides on historic steam and diesel trains, taking visitors through the picturesque Bellarine Peninsula.
3. The Healesville Sanctuary - Located in nearby Healesville, this sanctuary is dedicated to the conservation and protection of Australian wildlife, with a focus on native animals such as koalas, kangaroos, and wombats.
Whether you're interested in art, history, or nature, there's plenty to explore in the Bellarine Peninsula. Each of these galleries, museums, and historical venues offers a unique glimpse into the culture and heritage of the region.
Bellarine Peninsula Galleries and Museums Articles