Bellarine Peninsula Local Services
Bellarine Peninsula ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Bellarine Peninsula site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Bellarine Peninsula Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Bellarine Peninsula When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Bellarine Peninsula Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Bellarine Peninsula Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Bellarine Peninsula ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Bellarine Peninsula and a Place to Meet
The bellarinepeninsula.com Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Bellarine Peninsula
The Bellarine Peninsula is a region located in the state of Victoria, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this area:
1. The Bellarine Peninsula is situated southwest of Melbourne and is surrounded by Port Phillip Bay on one side and Bass Strait on the other.
2. The Bellarine Peninsula is known for its beautiful beaches, scenic drives, and historical towns. It is a popular tourist destination for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
3. The peninsula is home to several award-winning wineries, and wine lovers can taste some of the best wines in the country. Some of the popular wineries in the area are Scotchmans Hill, Oakdene Vineyards, and Jack Rabbit Vineyard.
4. The Bellarine Peninsula is also home to some of the best seafood in Australia. Visitors can indulge in fresh fish and seafood caught from the waters of Port Phillip Bay and Bass Strait.
5. The Barwon Heads Bridge, built in 1927, is an iconic landmark of the Bellarine Peninsula. It is a popular destination for photographers because of its unique design.
6. The Bellarine Peninsula is also home to several historical towns such as Queenscliff, Portarlington, and Drysdale. These towns are known for their charming old buildings, antique shops, and galleries.
7. The Bellarine Peninsula is a paradise for nature lovers. The area is home to several national parks such as the Point Addis Marine National Park, the Great Otway National Park, and the Queenscliff-Sorrento Ferry. These parks offer visitors the opportunity to see unique flora and fauna, including seals, dolphins, and kangaroos.
8. The Bellarine Peninsula is also known for its festivals and events. The Portarlington Mussel Festival, the Queenscliff Music Festival, and the Bellarine Agricultural Show are just a few of the events that take place in the area throughout the year.
9. The Bellarine Peninsula is a great place for outdoor activities such as fishing, surfing, and cycling. The area has several outdoor trails that offer stunning views of the coastline and the surrounding countryside.
10. The Bellarine Peninsula is a foodie’s paradise. Visitors can indulge in some of the best local produce such as olive oil, cheese, and chocolate. The area also has several markets and farm gates where visitors can buy fresh produce directly from the farmers.